Tuesday, November 4, 2008

too cool for school.


School used to be fun. What changed? It's my 3rd year of college, my 5th semester, and I'm way too fed up with the work load. It's not even funny. The thing is, I was so determined last semester and decided to keep up my so-called- good work..but reality bites. I'm lost. Really am. I can't concentrate in some of my classes and keep on complaining and blaming the teacher for being STUPID because in my opinion, they do not know how to teach. & I want to go home so bad!! I'm counting down the days, well..the months actually but who cares! I'm going back home for spring and I can't wait. teehee :) Oh well, I better get back to my books and try not to think that I'm wayy to cool for school!!


1 comment:

nariswari said...

smangat brsama saya sobby!